For EMBARGOED Release on June 16, 2022, at 11am Eastern Time
- Will be filed at 10am ET on Thursday, June 16, 2022, at EPA Headquarters, Main Entrance, 1200 Pennsylvania Ave., Washington DC,
- Will be discussed at our post-filing press conference, 11am ET at Freedom Plaza, 14th St NW & Pennsylvania Ave., Washington DC,
- Will be released in full at our Petition page here,
- Was discussed at a June 10 background press briefing. Recording is available here,
- Is the subject of our newly upgraded fact sheet, here.
The following Co-Petitioners will personally file the Petition and be available for interviews. (Bios here.)
Donn J. Viviani, is a retired Environmental Protection Agency scientist, following 35 years of service.
Dr. John Birks, is Chief Scientist at 2B Technologies, a company he co-founded in 1998 that develops and manufactures new products for air quality measurements.
Richard Heede leads the Climate Accountability Institute and serves as the principal investigator for its widely-cited “Carbon Majors” project, which traces historical CO2 emissions to oil, natural gas, and coal companies.
Dr. Lise Van Susteren is a practicing general and forensic psychiatrist in Washington, DC, and an expert on the physical and mental health effects of climate disruption.