“In my decades of living in Carson City, the Capitol has never had a speaker of [Dan Galpern’s] specific knowledge and caliber willing to share his expertise to the public. The presentation on Memorial Day  and the follow-on informal gathering at Comma Coffee on June 5th was highly successful in every way. . . . I continue to think of our luck in [Dan Galpern] being willing to present the current state of climate laws, politics and potential forecasts; we in Carson City have never had the opportunity to hear from someone actually working from so far in the deep ‘inside’ of climate strategy.”
Merlyn Paine, Carson City
- Legal Action to Save the Nation (and Planet)An opportunity to meet the climate crisis head on, with Dan GalpernGeneral Counsel to CPR… Continue reading Legal Action to Save the Nation (and Planet)
- Boulder Climate Action Hearing AgendaNovember 1, 2022 | 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. MDT Boulder City Council Chambers
- Boulder, Colorado Hearing Nov. 1, 2022What More Must the United States Do on Climate? A Public Hearing on Climate Action
- 9/8/2022 Virtual Rally: Allied Organizations in Support of Petition to Phase Out GHG PollutionPetition to EPA to Phase Out GHG Pollution: Is it still needed after the Schumer/Manchin… Continue reading 9/8/2022 Virtual Rally: Allied Organizations in Support of Petition to Phase Out GHG Pollution
- 9/1/2022 Special Presentation for Endorsers and Sponsors of Petition to EPA to Phase Out GHG PollutionA special event for CPR Initiative supporters who have endorsed the Petition to Phase Out GHG Pollution and sponsored the Campaign to Restore Our Climate. Thursday September 1, 2022 @ 3PM PST / 6PM ET
- A Special Presentation For CPR Initiative Supporters and EPNWednesdayAugust 10, 20221PM PST / 4PM ET Petition to EPA to Phase Out GHG Pollution:… Continue reading A Special Presentation For CPR Initiative Supporters and EPN
- July 20, 2022: A Special Zoom Event for The Maine Climate CommunityJuly 20, 2022: A special presentation and discussion with the Climate Community of Maine regarding CPR Initiative’s Petition & Campaign to Restore a Stable & Healthy Climate.
- Impact of West Virginia v. EPA
July 8, 2022 WebinarCPR Initiative’s Petition to Phase Out GHG Pollution: What’s the Supreme Court’s Recent Decision Got to Do With It?
- First Public Event Since CPR Initiative’s Filing With EPACLIMATE ON TAP! What we can do, right now, to protect and restore our climate… Continue reading First Public Event Since CPR Initiative’s Filing With EPA
- Climate on Tap!Climate on Tap! June 22, 2022. 6pm. CPR Initiative’s Dan Galpern presents to the Port Townsend Community. CPR Climate Emergency Tour: What we can do right now to phaseout fossil fuels & GHG emissions! Support the tour and register below to see…
- Event: For a Redress of GrievancesCongress shall make no law . . . abridging the right of the people .… Continue reading Event: For a Redress of Grievances
- Report: Road to the White House No Excuses Tour & COP26Zoom Webinar Event Hear from CPR Initiative Executive Director & General Counsel Dan Galpern report… Continue reading Report: Road to the White House No Excuses Tour & COP26